Totaradale is a 9 hole course with a membership of about 280.
For more information please contact Gordon Thomas
Email robynthomas@xtra .co.nz
Wellington Golf Incorporated’s (WGI) key mission is to lead, support, promote and grow the game of golf in the Wellington District. (includes Wairarapa and the Kapiti Coast)
WGI seeks highly motivated applicants with experience in operations management, budget management and excellent interpersonal skills for two newly established roles.
Both positions work from the WGI’s offices at Shandon Golf Club, Lower Hutt.
Golf Operations Officer – 30 hours per week
This is a unique opportunity for someone who has relevant experience and can show evidence of:
· Proven written and oral communication skills· Planning and organisational skills – attention to detail· Excellent time management and ability to work to deadlines· Project and event management experience· Excellent computer skills· Ability to work unsupervised· Committed to on- going professional development· An interest in and/or knowledge of the game of golf an advantage but not essential· Strong values of trust, honesty and integrity.
· Proven written and oral communication skills
· Planning and organisational skills – attention to detail
· Excellent time management and ability to work to deadlines
· Project and event management experience
· Excellent computer skills
· Ability to work unsupervised
· Committed to on- going professional development
· An interest in and/or knowledge of the game of golf an advantage but not essential
· Strong values of trust, honesty and integrity.
Club Support Officer – 24 hours a week
A position for a highly motivated, enthusiastic person who has:
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish positive working · Relationships’ with stakeholders, including golf club personnel, coaches, managers, volunteers and sponsors· Proven written and oral communication skills· Strategic capability· Ability to resolve problems independently· Excellent time management and organisational skills· Excellent computer skills· Committed to professional development· An interest in and/or knowledge of the game of golf an advantage but not essential· Strong values of trust, honesty and integrity
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish positive working
· Relationships’ with stakeholders, including golf club personnel, coaches, managers, volunteers and sponsors
· Strategic capability
· Ability to resolve problems independently
· Excellent time management and organisational skills
· Committed to professional development
· Strong values of trust, honesty and integrity
Both these positions will report directly to the Chair of Wellington Golf
For a full job description contact: email@example.com
Send a covering letter (indicating which position the application is for), outlining your employment experience relevant to the job description, and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday June 12 2014.
Applicants must hold permanent residency or valid work permits to be able to work legally in NZ
Wellington golfer Julianne Alvarez and Waikato rep Nick
Coxon have made a solid start to the second Youth Olympic Games in...
New Zealand Golf is pleased to announce the squad to compete
at the Srixon International Junior Classic in Australia next month...
The Board of New Zealand Golf is sad to hear the news that
Bob Glading – a member of the New Zealand Order of Merit...
World No.2 Lydia Ko was proud of her performance at
the LPGA Championship in New York.
Eisenhower Team Announcement on Kordia Golf Focus
Whakatane Golf Club
The First Tee New Zealand
Nick Willis - Speed Golf
Ohope Golf Club
Life with Lydia - Pinehurst School
Espirito Santo Team Announcement on Kordia Golf Focus
Caroline Bon on Kordia Golf Focus
Pupuke Golf Club
Charles Tour: Ask Metro Muriwai Open Final Round Highlights